Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 July 2010

What to do if your Girlfriend wants to see the new Twilight movie and is planning on dragging you along...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D



(for those of you not familiar with Richard Trenton Chase, you can find his Wikipedia page HERE. If you haven't heard the Church of Misery song about him, shame on you, here it is).

Let me know if you like the comics, if you don't; I'll stop (I promise).



Voice

3 comments:

  1. If there was a movie about Richard Trenton Chase out and I had a girlfriend (who liked Twilight), I would SO do this... which probably explains why I don't have one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic plan sir. I could see that working. Man your comics are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, man - I originally wanted to do it as a sketch, but then thought "fuck it - I can't be bothered finding actors and a cinema we can film in", so did it as a comic instead. I know the artwork's basic, but it actually took a surprising amount of time and effort to make - especially getting it back to black and white after uploading the pictures (I photographed them due to lack of scanner, and had to use a combination of grayscale and brightness and contrast alterations to get it back to looking how it did on the page). I completely empathise with those guys who do web comics and update every 3 days or so now!

    ReplyDelete