Search This Blog

Thursday 19 August 2010

Inception Comic (it's an MP3, obviously)

To make up for the fact that I haven't been bothering to write for ages, it seems I have split my article on Inception over 4 different Blog posts now - making it look as though I am slightly more active than I actually am. But who cares? As long as I post all the good stuff, everything should work out just fine. Anyway...


Apparently, the role of Cobb (the lead) in Inception was originally offered to Matt Damon, who was forced to turn it down due to scheduling conflicts (source), so in light of this, I have create a comic, which I dedicate to Mr Damon. I hope you enjoy it:


Photobucket


(I know I probably should have included this as a little joke just at the end of my review, but I didn't think of it until today, so it gets it's own post. Still, you liked it, right?... right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment