Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Ok, 2nd Attempt... (PICTURES!!!! YAAY!!!)

Read the original article here.


Well, as you may have guessed by now, my relentless attempts to go Viral have, so far, been futile - with even my best video failing to garner more than 40-odd views. I was about to hang myself this morning, but then it hit me - the reason i'm not getting views isn't because my videos are bad! It's because the whole YouTube scene is sooo last year. Nowadays, everyone's into meme's!


Quite why...

So, I rushed out and bought a copy of the Times, and flicked through until I found a suitable image:



This image worked perfectly for me, because not only does the situation have the potential to be funny (a mother and daughter on a computer? Hello!) but it's also an advert for EDF energy, and so my vandalism would not only be entertaining, but would also help strike a blow for anphropogenic climate change deniers across the Globe! WOOOO HOOO!


So, I got to work creating a masterpiece of modern art, using nothing more than my poor skills on Microsoft Paint. I hope you enjoy the results...




































Edit: FUCK! It's meant to say "dot org"! Ah well, too late to change it now...

























As you can see, limitless potential. Feel free to spread these far and wide - to every known corner of the internet! We shall take over with our crappy meme! Mwahahahahaa!


Yours sincerely,
El Voicerino

No comments:

Post a Comment