Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Interesting...

So, whilst trying to publish my last post, I was told by Blogger that you can't use the symbols '!' or '.' in Labels (I wanted to tag the phrase "Damn you Salazaar!"). As you know, I do the occasional post on music - What the hell am I supposed to do if I'm reviewing an R.E.M album?

Damn you, Salazaar!




EDIT: Just thought I'd test it, and what do you know? R.E.M works! Guess it must just be when they're used at the end of the word. Wow, so this post is kind of pointless now, huh?

Also, I just tried to find the clip of John C. Reilly from Chicago where h says "Hope I didn't take up too much of your time" on YouTube, thinking that would be an appropriate way to end such a meaningless post, and not only did that clip not come up, but instead I got "John C. Reilly Shares his Gay Halloween Story".

WHYYYYYY????????

No comments:

Post a Comment