Search This Blog

Sunday 17 October 2010

Fucking Cracked, Always Trying to rip a Brother Off...

As you all know, when stuck for ideas and desperate to get an article out so I can remain vaguely relevant, I steal my ideas from the guys over at Cracked. Such as this one, or this one. Hell, even this one is partially influenced by Robert Brockway's writing style (though to be fair, he totally stole it from Hunter S. Thompson). Now, I know this may not seem entirely ethical, but they're one of the biggest fucking comedy websites out there, they can totally afford to have their shit stolen. I, however, cannot, and this is what seems to be happening.

I was first alerted to the situation when I noticed an article on Cracked which described how the effect of being in love is exactly the same as being on drugs. Sound familiar? And today I noticed that Dr Mr Cody, the smug bastard, is discussing his failed attempts to start an internet meme. Again, sound familiar? It's like the editors finally had enough of my stealing their ideas or video clips, and decided to come onto my Blog and steal mine. How is that fair?

Oh, and before you say anything, they totally know this Blog exists because finally I come at the top of search results if you type "Voice From the Pillow" into Google, which they totally must have done, cos it's gotta be one of the most searched phrases ever.



I'm onto you, Cracked, so watch it.




Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment